Friday, May 10, 2013

Hearing God - March 3, 2013

This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord on3-3-13:

SONG:  "Hallelujah, Holy, Holy, God Almighty, the Great I AM..."
From the rising of the sun, to the setting of the moon I am here child, I am here.  My love for you knows no bounds, you are mine and I am yours and nothing can separate us now.  We  will be together soon, but there is much to be done before then.  Your fast pleases Me much for you are determined to seek Me with your whole heart, how precious you are to Me, My dear one, My love, My little dove.  
***Stop ( your thoughts) don't get distracted.  FOCUS ON ME ONLY !!!
I was once in man form, I know how easily the mind can be manipulated by rambling thoughts, trying to distract you from communicating with your God, trying to block you from hearing your God, and eventually through the many discourses of the mind, (it's a battlefield) confusion will come.  But Remember, I have given you a sound mind.  Keep your mind stayed on Me and I will keep you in perfect peace.  Keep your mind on Me.  
Grab your bible and look up Psalm 86:1, what does it say?
Psalm 86:1  Bow down your ear, Oh Yahavah; hear me:  for I am poor and needy.  
You see My child, I always hear you, when your'e speaking out loud, or in your thoughts, I hear your prayers and everything else.  I know you My dove, I know you better than you know yourself.  Nothing escapes Me in this world, I see all physical, spiritual and every thought and intention of the heart of man and beast.  I wish I did not see all the evil in the heart of man, and all the evil done on My precious planet whom I love dearly.
Now, I would not have you ignorant, My child, in the ways of the world, you need to walk humbly in these last days, walk with your eyes wide open and I will show you many things to beware of.  you are called to be wise as serpents and gentle as a dove.  You My dove will lead many to Me by teaching them how to draw near to Me and Wait upon Me.  This is a simple truth that the world is missing, My enemies have twisted My truths and My ways and drawn My people away from Me.  I want you to show them the way back home to Me.  My people are out there bleating in the night, rivers of water flow from their eyes for they can't find Me, they feel lost and alone, please show them the way back to Me.  I long to speak to each precious heart will you help Me child, will you show them how to find Me?  In Me there is hope, for only I know the way home, only I can take you.  I am the Key, I am the way and when you have found Me, i will never leave you.  Each day we walk together, we grow closer together and are knit tighter together.

***This is what I heard***

No comments: