Friday, May 10, 2013

Hearing God - March 2, 2013

This is what I heard while I was waiting on the Lord on 3-2-13:

I love you my child.  I love that you spend time with Me each day, and I love that you think about Me often and talk to Me often through out your day.  You are My Beloved, My beloved dove and I will always take care of you.  Rebecca May not see the giant movie.  You must teach her the paths of holiness, tell her to "fast" watching this movie and the Oz movie and do not watch the Alice movie again.  These pictures stain your soul, they disguise much evil in the form of beauty and vain imaginations, the visual aspect of the spirit world (even though you can't see it with your natural eye) is very real and powerful.  What you allow to enter through your eye gate will always make an impact on you on the inside, it can bring healing, comfort and joy, or it can bring destruction to your very soul, demons ride in on visual pictures to enter into your temple and do damage and put up blockages to Me, and My influence over your life.  This is why you must set a guard at your eye gate constantly.  What you listen to (your ear gate) will have a great effect on you as well.  What you give your ear to will influence your thoughts, your emotions your attitudes and how you perceive the world around you.  It skues your perspective.  This is why you must guard your gates.
Rebecca must read this message.  I will never lead you astray, My ways are joyful and bring life.  In these last days you must guard your mind at all times, whatsoever things are pure, lovely, clean and of a good report think on these things.  DO NOT give way to fear, this spirit thrives on your fear.  You are not to fear, when fear comes and it will, stand your ground, Rebuke it by saying - "No, God has not given me the spirit of fear, But of Love and a sound mind, be gone, I Rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ, Yahushua Ha Mashiach."  (Before you speak, Put your hand out in front of you - this represents My Father's hand) when you do this My power will show forth mightily in you.  This is how you wage war and defend yourself.  These are some of My tools you must learn to use in these days.  If you feel fear - Remember this is not Me, wage war and cast it out, fear comes in many forms, but I am here with you in all things, school work, taking tests and quizzes, interacting with your classmates and other students, Remember DO NOT fear, My children have My power in them.  They need to learn to use My tools, you must teach them.  All I ask is that you love Me, for I love you deeply, so much it hurts sometimes, and obey Me, and listen to Me, I will never lead you astray.  You must be careful of what kind of entertainment you allow yourself to be a part of, I am watching you.  What you sow, you will reap.  I want what's best for you always.  You must remain pure.  Don't be deceived, If what you are viewing is not clean, remove yourself from it, turn off the TV, and do something else, get up and leave. You have the power of "free-will choice", But you alone must make the choice to walk before Me in purity and holiness.  Choose wisely child, choose wisely.  My eyes are always upon you, and I cherish spending time with My loved ones.  You must buy the shoes - men's size 9 and 10 for the shoeless man and buy him a meal, be prepared, wait on Me to bring him to you, only do what I put on your heart to do.  Simple obedience is a key to walking in Me.  I will never lead you astray.  I am coming child, stay prepared.  I am with you always, I love you.  Submit your will to mine in all things and it will go well with you.

***This is what I heard***

No comments: