Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hearing God 2-27-13

This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord on 2-27-13:

For years I have longed for you to come; come and listen to My words.  I am pleased that you have heeded My Call.  I am pleased that you are heeding My voice.  My sheep hear My voice and I know them, and they follow Me, and another they will not follow.  My precious little lamb, you are hearing Me, My love, My dove, I have cleansed you from your iniquity of yesterday.  I am pleased that you heeded Me yesterday, when you recognized the tests.  I am pleased that you repented of your sin in the test.  It is good that you came to Me in the midst of it, to find out what was going on.  Come to Me at anytime, in any circumstance and I will show you the way.  I am the good shepherd, good being the operative word here, and I will always lead you to do good, to act good, to speak good, to think good, and this is My righteousness, to do good is to live in My righteousness, the good life is to do good in everything, to not think more highly of yourself, than others, to put others first, to be gentle, to be kind, to speak softly, these are the signs of walking in My love = the path of righteousness, and this will always lead you home.
When something comes into your life, and you find yourself getting upset, angry, offended, and evil thoughts come into your mind - you are being squeezed, to see what kind of fruit you have inside.  It's a test.  You did not release many words, which is good.  But, you had great difficulty recognizing the enemy's assault in your mind.  You must stop those kind of thoughts immediately, this will take work, but, I will show you the way.  Remember cast down every thought (these are imaginations, sent by the evil one to deceive you into thinking they are your own thoughts, and the true you - But they are not, you held your tongue, and did not release them - good girl).  You will learn in the coming tests;  yes, My love, My dove there are more tests coming, how to recognize these evil thoughts for what they are EVIL, and to recognize that My peace is gone, this is a huge red flag, that you are in a battle, never walk around naked, put your battle gear on daily - Ephes. 6, for the weapons of your warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God, for the pulling down of strongholds.  Strongholds = mind sets = thoughts trying to gain a foothold in your mind.  The mind is a gate, just like the eyes, ears and mouth, there are more gates that I will reveal to you later in the battle.  Set a guard on your mind, put the helmet of salvation on everyday - morning and every night when you go to sleep, your armour is needed in the night season as well, there is much going on in your sleeping hours that you are not aware of.  Put on the whole armour of God - so that you can stand in the evil day/night.  Put on My armour, so that in any circumstance that you face, in any test you will succeed.  My armour protects you and I will be there watching.  Only if you call on Me will I help you, you have to ask Me for help or I won't help, it's always a choice.  Your free-will usurps My Will to step into your situation and lead you out.  But, IF YOU ASK ME, I will step in, for I don't leave, I'm still there in the tests, even when you don't feel Me, I am there, I may be silent, But, I am here, I am always with you, My love, My dove, I am busy training you to lean into Me, in everything that you face.  Remember, Focus on Me, Focus Only on Me.  For I am the one that can lead you safely thru any difficulty, I am your greatest helper, for I am you Elohim.  I will always take care of you.  Do not fear the enemy, for what you fear you give power to.  Fear God alone, TRUST Me in all things that come your way.  The enemy fears you, for you are beginning to walk in power.  As you submit to Me, daily, and Wait on Me daily, and seek My face daily I am enduing you with power.  As you Reflect Me, My power is shining in you and will flow out of you to others.  You must stay humble, and walk humbly before Me.  Always yield to Me.  Your life is to be yielded to Me alone.  Separate yourself, from all that is unclean.  Walk holy in all things for I am Holy, stay clean and pure before Me.  Repent constantly, and allow Me to continually remove your spots and blemishes as they come upon you.  Do not live like the world, there should be a visible difference in your life.
Remember the rule, NO 2 piece swimsuits (bikinis) in the pool, it's unclean.  No speedo's in the pool, it's unclean.  You will not be walking around in these things in heaven, SO WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S OK to do so here, it's worldly lusts, and you are blind to not see this as sin.  I am recording all that is done, and everyone will give an account before Me.  Stay clean and pure My child.  Separate yourself from all that is unclean.  This is one of the reasons My judgement is coming to all the coastal regions.
DO NOT forsake Me in this child, for I am not mocked, and whatever you sow, you shall reap.
My way is holy, clean and pure.  My way is peace and love and righteousness.  Walk in My way child, hold My hand and let Me guide you along the path of righteousness, you will be well watered here.  Drink deeply at My well, My water is clean and will satisfy your thirst.  My way will always bring peace.  My love will florish in you as you walk in purity and holiness.  Keep yourself clean.  Repent often and I will cleanse you.

***This is what I heard***

No comments: