Friday, May 3, 2013

Hearing God 2-24-13

This is what I heard while I was waiting on God on 2-24-13:

Are you enjoying Purim My child?  It's a wonderful thing when My people remember Me and honor Me with a memorial.  When they forget not My benefits, it blesses Me, and brings Me joy.  I am pleased that you want to participate in this feast of Purim, I am pleased that you want to go deeper into Me, it blesses Me.
I have not many days hence to come to you, and manifest Myself to you and discuss your creation purpose, because of your continual asking, I can see you are ready to receive My revelations and My Fathers Perfect Will for your life.  Our journey is only just beginning, My child, My precious one, My love, My dove, My hearts desire is to draw you deeply into Me and let My love and My fire consume you into Me, for we are one.  My Father and I love you deeply and We want what's best for you.  Life is good with Us in it.  If you allow Us to fully flow in and through you, you will be amazed at all the things you shall be privy to with Us.  It is a joy to share My heart with you and My true people.  For all those who come hungry and thirsty We shall fill them all.  There are no limits in Me.  My ways are good and truly satisfy the soul.  To know Me is to know life.
To abide in Me is to know wisdom.  Th Wait on Me is to gain favor.  To obey Me opens your heart for Me to enlarge and dwell richly in your temple.

Doves are gentle, peaceful, like you are My little dove.  Lean into Me My sweet one.  Ask Me, Ask Me, Ask Me for more of Me, Ask Me all of your questions and wait patiently on Me for I shall surely answer and not delay.
You are a light, your candle is beautiful to Me.  Take no thought for what you shall eat, you do not need to store up more, I will provide for you in all things, whatever you have need of ask of Me and I will surely give it to you.  You're beginning to reflect Me and it's beautiful to Me.  I am pouring My oil in you daily now.  Don't back off or grow weary in what you are doing.  I and My Father see all, and will reward all.  We see clearly whose free-will is turned and surrendered to Us.  Everything is a choice, therefore choose wisely each day.  Ask for wisdom, if the best choice is not clear.  I shall surely give it to you.  My heart and your heart are knit together in LOVE.  Love is the Key in all things, and it is becoming clearer and clearer who is walking in divine love and who is walking in self-love.  My way requires all to walk in love.  My love will open the gates of My Kingdom for you.

Dwell in this verse in the days ahead:  Whatsoever things are pure, Whatsoever things are good, Whatsoever things are of a good report, if there be any virtue or if there be any praise think on these things. (If it's loving, kind, honoring to others).  Do Not let negative thoughts or emotions linger, cast them down and out of you, Do Not let them take root in you, for these are not of Me.  My way is to love, My way is to cleanse you from all unrighteousness.  My way is holy, for I am holy, therefore you must be holy to enter into MY Rest.  My truth will bring My Rest, My Peace will still the troubled waters of your heart when they are disturbed.
You do not need a safety plan, for you are sheltering in Me, and I am directing your steps daily as you seek to follow Me, the doors will be open to you, I am your source, come to Me with any of your needs.  Nothing is impossible for Me.  I am the Most High God and I will provide for you in all things. For you are My Beloved and you trust in Me.  I make your body work correctly, I heal all, I purge all sin from you.
Train your ear to be alert in the day and in the night, for I give you instructions, but sometimes you do not heed them or you forget.  Pay attention to My voice, as closely as you are right now-while you Wait upon Me.  Pay attention as you go about your day, if you need to write it down, carry a pencil and a pad around with you.  Pay attention to your dreams and visions when you are sleeping or just in your bed and awake, for I have much to say, and reveal to you; but, you must be willing to hear, and not turn away, you are still turning away from simple instructions this ought not be so, determine in your heart to HEAR and OBEY My still small voice, you are still second guessing Me, this ought not be so, DO NOT argue with Me or pretend you didn't hear or understand, for I know all.  Second-guessing is double-mindedness and I can't use this in My Kingdom.  MAKE yourself strong in Me, train your ear to hear the smallest, faintest voice of Me inside of you.  Remain faithful to Me.

VISION:  People celebrating on the sides of a football field, coaches, players, people in suits and then I saw a tunnel lined in the WORD I was looking down into the tunnel and there was fire in the bottom, and on all four sides it had the word of God lined in it, and I knew or had a knowing that the people were unprepared and they would soon be entering this tunnel, with nothing to stop them, no handles to grab onto, the sides were smooth it was more like a chute I was viewing from the top and then I was looking at the words lining the wall, and then I saw the people celebrating on the sideline again, and I heard "What are they celebrating?" (The words lining the sides were presented just like the bible does, white paper, black ink, in small columns)

Transition to another Vision

VISION:  I see a man in pj's lying on top of the covers of his bed peacefully sleeping and I see???(I forgot what I was shown) and then I heard:  "Worry and Peace are two bitter enemies"

Waiting on Me will be your life force.
Listen to My birds, they are praising Me.

***This is what I heard***

No comments: