Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hearing God 2-23-13

This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord on 2-23-13:

Welcome My child, I've been waiting for you.  It blesses Me that you are wanting to participate in My Holy holidays, for it shows Me that your are endeavoring to put Me first in all things, and you are wanting to obey Me in every detail.
It's Purim time this weekend, a great festival of feasting and praising Me for protecting My people from utter destruction.  I want you to feast this weekend and start the water fast on Monday.  You may eat anything but do not drink diet coke ever again.
My eyes were upon you this morning as you slept, I heard you thanking Me for waking you up at five. I was longing to be with you.  Did you know I strengthen you in our times together.  You do not need any other teachers except Me.  I will show you My ways, I will show you My precepts, I will open up My word and give you wisdom to understand.  It will go well for you, for you have chosen the best way, for you have chosen to know Me and to shelter in Me, for I am your all in all.  I speak you listen.  We are friends.  Waiting on Me, is a principle Key in My Kingdom, you are training your ear to hear My voice.  You are following after Me, My footprints on your heart are guiding you home, take My hand for only I know the way.
Chemical warfare is coming, but it will not come nigh you or your family, for you live in Goshen, and are sheltering in Me.  Under My wings and nothing shall by any means harm you.  My love, My dove.
The things being released now are for the one's whose hearts are far from Me.  They don't know Me, they don't even try.  They are blind, deaf and deceived into these lies of I'm not coming in their lifetime, once saved always saved - fools - don't they know My eyes see all, I search the inward parts of a man, I read his heart, I read his thought and intents.  Woe to the people who choose foolishly, Woe to the people who defile My temples, for what ever they do in My body is recorded and they will give an account.
You must be ye holy for I am holy, you must sow righteousness and keep yourself, gaurd you gates, gaurd your temple, for the enemy will come in like a flood to raise up a standard against you.  A standard is a rule or way of thinking that is against My precepts and Ways, it will do you harm and even death if you allow it to be your conscienceness, example: living together, OH puuuuleeeeease - let's be real people its fornication and you know it, don't lie to Me, for you only deceive yourself.  Seek from me life.  Come to Me and repent, and turn from all these evil standards (wickedness I tell you) and I will heal you and show you the truth, and set you on the paths of righteousness.  My ways are not hard.  My ways are pure and clean.  But they choose to dwell in filthyness, like a dog who returns to his vomit, I will not allow this to continue.  I will burn all the evil and sin, I will consume iniquity with My fire, I will purge these vessels.  Woe to all who do not bend and yield to My will, to My love, My desire is to protect you, but most peoples desires are to sin and think within theirselves He (God) will not harm me, for He loves Me, it is a pity to have a fool for a son.
For those I love, I chasten, I will break this disobedience out of you all, I will take My belt and beat it out of you, listen foolish people, My rod of correction is to bring you back to me, to show you the errors of your ways, Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is upon you.
I am coming quickly and My rewards I bring with Me, for good and for evil.
Your free-will will be the death of you, therefore choose wisely.
I have so much planned for you child, will you yield to Me, will you obey Me above all else - only you can answer.  My kingdom is glorious, full of light and love, and your child awaits you.  My ways are perfect, buy from Me gold refined in the fire, pure and clean.  You are going to glow for Me child, My light will be reflected upon you for all to see, you are mirroring Me, as you wait upon Me, you are soaking in My presence, I am filling you with My oil, light begats light, the painter of light is with Me now, for he fulfilled My purpose for Him.  You have not fulfilled My purpose for you yet, and I will reveal it to you in My time, let patience have her perfect work in you, Rest in Me, Trust Me to lead you, I will not let you slip, for you are Mine, My love, My dove, and we are one you and I.  My Father loves you, and I know and He knows that you love us, we have been drawing you back to us, you are awake now and as you prepare your vessel we are working with you.  We will restore everything to you as you walk with us, this journey is an everlasting one, and will not end when your days on earth are done, you will dwell in our house forever, as we dwell in yours now.  Keep your temple clean.  Renew your mind daily in Us, come Eat and Drink your fill of Me and I will make Myself Big in you, I will light your countenance, and the whole world will know that you are mine, and that We are one.  You will speak what the Father tells you to speak, your strength and power comes from Me, I am your source, and you will lack for nothing.  Stay focused on Me, your tests have only just begun.
Persevere, watch your words, life and death are in the power of your words.  Therefore choose life.  Your enemies want you to fall into disobedience, walk carefully child, for these are the days of testing that I have told you about.  Live in My love, live in My light, make yourself strong in Me.  Lean on Me, ask of Me, and I will show you the way.  Life begins in Me, life expands and grows as My seed develops in you, for what you water and feed grows.  When you feed your flesh it grows, when you feed your spirit it grows.  Pull up to My table and feast upon Me, for I am good, drink of Me, when you're thirsty and I will satisfy all your desires, for I know you desire Me, and I will give you as much of Me as you can handle and desire.
I love to watch you grow in Me.  We have much to share.  Now go, go to prayer My child and I will meet you there.  Listen, the birds are singing My praises, listen, I can hear your heart praising Me - Enjoy Purim.

***This is what I heard***

No comments: