Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hearing God 2-22-13

This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord on 2-22-13:

You My Beloved, will dwell in My glory.  I will reveal much to you in the coming days.  My Will is that you dwell in Me all your days.  My Will is that you seek My face and not My hand.  My Will is that you humble yourself and Wait on Me, as is your custom.  I love simple things, I love puzzles.  I love for you to search out My treasures of Wisdom.  I reveal Myself in part to each one of My children, and when you put the puzzle pieces together I will be revealed.  I love you child, I feel so loved when we're together, you listen and want to hear Me, most don't seem to care, blind leading the blind, false hope, lip pleasers, but, their heart  is far from Me.  I search, and search for My true Worshipers, but, alas I find few who truly want to know Me.  They are content to follow after their own way.  Woe, Woe to those who have a form of godliness, but, deny My power.  Wake UP world I'm coming, and if you are not prepared I will consume you with My fire, for My Presence is an all consuming fire.  To stand in My Presence, or withstand My presence you must be holy, for I am holy.  As you wait on Me, I am removing more layers from you.  As you Wait on Me, I am filling you with My oil.  You have chosen wisely My child, for if you seek Me with your whole heart, I will be found of you.  I am El Elyon, the Most High God.  I will manifest Myself to you soon, for your desire for Me is great.  Oh, My love, My dove, I know you're tired, rest in Me

VISION:  (Dead naked bodies hanging and in piles)
Holocoust is coming to America, and only those who shelter in Me, will escape it.  Great persecution of My church and chosen people, FEMA camps will be used.  Genicide will come into the heart of man once again.  My people, who are called by My name, will fall away and forsake Me.  They will utterly fear and forsake their faith.  Remember, I told you no more lukewarm, only Hot or Cold.  You will see who My real children are.  I am seperating the tares from the wheat.  I am shining My lights in the darkness.  I am going forth in all the earth watching and recording what is in the hearts of men, for I see all, I know their thoughts and intents and I will reveal them to everyone on the day of judgement and their own conscience will condemn them.  I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father, except thru Me.

I stand at the door and knock.  You have opened to Me, therefore I am here with you.  I reveal Myself to My true servants and friends.  I like to reveal Myself.  I want you to Know Me, as I Know you.  My Will is that you abide in Me, I want to use My words thru you.

SONG:  "Oh, how I love Jesus"

VISON:  Me and Rebecca are under the patio walking to the car, and we just saw Shirley.  Rebecca tells me she was under the patio the other day and she was singing "Oh, how I love Jesus".

You are so beautiful to Me.

Listen to the birds outside, listen to the peace they have in Me.  Feel the peace you have in Me, enter into My Rest, feel My Rest.

****This is what I heard***

No comments: