Friday, April 12, 2013

Hearing God 2-12-13

This is what I heard God say as I waited on him on  2-12-13:

Things are going to start happening fast
My plan is unfolding before your eyes.  This is the greatest hour of the world.  We are coming full circle now, nothing shall be held back.

You are My Beloved and I am yours, together we shall do great things, I will show you My mysteries, you will Know My heart, as I know your heart.  I love you.  Keep coming, Keep seeking.  Do Not grow weary in this ! I am your only hope in this midnight hour.  Do Not be afraid of what you see and 
experience.  I am here.  I will help you get through.
You are a Martyr for Me in My Kingdom, there will come a time for you to lay your life down for Me, will you? I know you will, My Child.  But, Do Not fear.  I will pick it back up again and then you will live forever with Me.  I am yours and you are mine.  We have much to do together.
Yes, you are one of My Davids, and yes, I have given you a green cloak.  My words I will place in your mouth.  My light is in you, burning brightly, the hour of testing has begun for you.  Don't look to the right or left, but, stay on this path - Do Not change course, unless I tell you to.
I love you, all will go well for you as you walk upright before Me, listen to My voice and obey.

Great darkness is about to envelope you - but, I am always here.  This is a test.  Remember, I test, test, test My Children.  Take up your cross, and follow Me.  My words must live in you, as My spirit lives in you.  You are  being conformed to My image, My character is being formed in you, My love is growing in you.  I am growing bigger in you.   I lead and you follow Me.  Never lose focus of Me.  I am everything.  Your life is in My hands.  I am coming, I will manifest to you.  Great and Mighty is your God.  I will show the world I am real.  They will pee their pants, they will tremble and quake before Me.  If there is no God, then why or how is all of this happening, foolish people.  I AM is coming to set the record straight, there will be no doubt - GOD IS REAL and I do as I please.  No one controls Me.  I and My Father are one.  You were created in our image, to have fellowship with us, to walk before us in holiness and love, love casts out fear.  You will see many ugly things in the days ahead - stay focused on Me.  Come to Me for everything.  I am the light and I dispel all darkness.  Dwell in Me alone, your peace is in Me, come to Me often, don't delay I have much to say.

The world is teetering now.  The abyss is about to open and the nightmare will begin.  But, it will not come nigh you or touch you.  Only with your eyes will you behold the reward of the wicked.  The plagues are starting, they already have started.  Soon chaos will engulf the whole world.  Your chains are broken, you are free in Me today - keep focused on Me no matter what you see.  I am your God, your Elohiym and besides Me there is no other.

Praise Me child, praise Me often, I come on the wings of praise
My hearts desire is to be one with you and be your hearts desire
My Beloved, I love you, I will take care of you always, but, you must stay focused on Me.  I am good, and My righteousness endures forever.  You must learn to endure.  Be in unity with Me and My sheep, Watch, listen to their words and you will know them, you must endeavor to be one, and be at peace with all men.  Walk in Love, Be Diligent, My hand is always upon you.
Christ and the Word - this is Unity, this is My desire if they are not part of "oneness" in this hour then they are not mine - they are full of self and will have no part in My Kingdom.  Remember, Christ in you the hope of glory.  I will have My day, and then the restoration will begin, no more sin, I will cleanse this land, this whole earth will be holy before Me.  Nothing is impossible for Me.  I can do anything, there are no limits in Me, but I will never go against My word or My law - these are principles that will endure.  My hearts desire is for all men to know Me and love Me and Obey Me and it will go well with them.  I watch how each one lives out their days before Me and it saddens Me - they need Me - but they must ask for Me - they have to invite Me into their lives as you have done.  Then I would come, they have to repent, then I would cleanse them from all unrighteousness.
They do so much evil, don't look upon sin or evil, it leaves a mark, a smudge, an imprint on you, it etches in you and you are stained once again and need to be cleansed.  You have to be on guard and diligent - your temple is constantly under attack.  Trying to gain access - you must raise up a standard of   righteousness against these attacks.  Guard the gates:  eyes, ears, mouth.  These gates are constantly being bombarded by the enemy to sow seeds of division, doubt, lust, and all sorts of evil.  This is an evil day.  
Watch the Pope, who or what comes after him, at the end of the month, change is coming (Pope resigned and a new one is now in his place) 
My house will not know what hit them.  Pray, Pray, Pray, seek My face like never before, the end is before you , do you not see it?
I will lead the way, the way is not riches, its not gold, its not fame, its not friends, its ME - I am the I AM and only I can lead you.
Put your trust in Me only - hold My hand, I know the way.  
I am constantly talking and I am glad you are listening.  I walk the earth waiting for someone to wake up and want to be with Me.  I must be invited.
Have you given Me the invitation?  Yes, you have.  That's why I'm here.
I go before you in all things.  I light the way.
Where sickness and disease is I am there in the midst - waiting for My vessels to come and deliver My healing to them.  Lay hands on them and pray and see what I will do thru you.  
I long to touch My people.  I am meek and lowly on the earth, walk like Me, talk like Me, Be like Me, the bigger I grow inside of you - the more like Me you become, "Jesus in Disguise".  Let My light come forth thru you.  Shine on.  Turn the lights on, it's dark out there.
My oil is flowing, you will receive your portion.  You were predestined for greatness.  I love you forever - you got that phrase from Me - it's My heart.

My love never goes away, you choose to receive it or reject it.
I live in beauty, I live in holiness, I live clean, I live in love - My love casts out fear, My love is pure and real.  I am pouring My love in you, for you are My Beloved.
Greater love has no man, than he lay down his life for Me.
I am the way, the truth and the life
Live in Me
Love by Me
Obey Me Alone
I Am Here
I alone know the way home.  Tell them I'm coming.  Prepare the way.  I will never lead you astray.

No comments: