Friday, April 12, 2013

Hearing God 2-11-13

This is what I heard on 2-11-2013:

I'm here my child, thanks for getting up for Me
Focus, Wait, Be still before Me
Let Me cover you with My feathers
Let Me pour My oil in you
For you are Me Beloved
You are Me dear one, you listen, you obey
I am coming quickly
Is My house in order?

Seraphim's go to and fro in the earth, they go wherever I send them, they are My all seeing ones

Where are you now?  No,  not on your couch, you are in the presence of God, your Father and Yahushua His Son, we are here among you and in you.  It is our desire to dwell in you.

Wake up, Oh sleeper (I was falling asleep), I am here to teach you many things.  The world is not ready for My coming.  But, you are not of this world, and so you must make yourself ready, Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might.

Open your eyes, Behold your King
I see everything, I know every thought
I read you like a book
nothing is hidden from Me
You are Mine, You are Ours
We love You

You ask a lot of questions.  That is good, for we want to give you answers

It is not the time to reveal your creation purpose.  You are not ready.  You are only going to receive info. from Me on a need to know basis.  I reveal things in My time.  But, know this and rest assured You are part of My Bride, I will come for You.
Keep seeking Me, with your whole heart.  Keep listening to My voice.  Keep coming to Me, shelter in the secret place and it will go well with you.  Many things are coming to the earth.  Strange things.  But, do not fear, for I am here with you.  I will lead you down the path of righteousness.
The path is narrow and steep, only I know the way, stay close to Me, stay very close, hold My hand, and together we shall climb.  Never lose hope, everything I've told you is Truth.
Always seek Me for absolute Truth
My people need to seek Me more
My people need to Eat and Drink Me more
My people need to Humble themselves more, their life is in My hands
Surely they know the time is at hand
What time is it?  Showtime

The devil mocks Me, he is a fool, but, he must learn obedience, so I will let him play his hand, the tables are turning, but, he is unaware he doesn't think I will punish him - Oh what a surprise awaits my foolish cherub
I will share My Glory with No Other
I am the Almighty God, and there is and never will be one like Me
I have many things to show you that you don't know, I have many secrets to reveal to those who truly seek Me
It's a beautiful thing to commune with your God
I wait for you daily
and to know you are now waiting for Me daily, it blesses Me child, it blesses Me
Song played in my head "You are so beautiful to me"...

You are getting to know Me, that is good, you are getting comfortable with Me - Beware that you don't take Me for-granted.  You must keep your awe and reverence for Me, I am Great and Mighty, and you are greatly loved My Child
My Child, I just want to hold you and love you, we will be married soon and you shall see everything anew.  I will open your eyes to My wonders
We shall do great things together
We shall rule with a rod of iron

There is no zombie apocalypse, but,  there is a demonic invasion coming, and has already started.  Only those who are sheltering in Me shall be protected.  This is an evil day.  These are evil days, because the people of the land do not follow Me, they follow after their own lusts, and sinful desires, they love vampires, and monsters and violence.  So, I will give them their hearts desire and they (vampires, monsters, and violence) shall eat their fill or should I say they shall eat them (the people).
Don't faint, Do not fear, these things are not for you and will not be allowed to touch you, if you stay close to Me.
(You may not watch the "Giant" movie "Jack the giant killer") It's a door, a seed, and will bring a harvest you do not want - You have been warned.  Guard your eye gates - the onslaught has begun and will grow in power, many things have been unleashed to try to enter you.  Be aware, guard you temple - set a watch at the gates:  the eye gates, the ear gates, the mouth gates.  Be careful where you allow your feet to take you, not everything you experience or can experience is good.  These are not simple movies, they do, Do harm.  Beware,  you have been warned!
Stay the course with Me.  Whatsoever things are holy, whatsoever things are pure, and of a good report think on these things.  For you will build yourself up in faith, and strength and honour, and I will shine in you.  My light will never go out, if you put Me first and obey My voice.  But, if you allow evil to have a place in you, to  "entertain" you,  it will be a stronghold to you, and My light will be diminished in you - So,  choose you this day, whom you will serve, and what you allow to enter your eyegates.  There is good and there is evil both have consequences.
The world will offer you more and more delicious looking things, enticing you to eat at their table.  Beware, not all things are harmless.  Movies open doors.  You know this is truth.  Don't try to pretend it is just a movie to "entertain" you for a moment and then you forget about it - no big deal - YOU LIE...you know it has consequences! We will see how you stand in this, I will test you !
Focus on Me, I am your source, I am your hope, Don't be distracted by the world and what it has to offer you - look to Me and Me alone.
The invasion has begun, do not be a part of it.  Do not allow it entrance.  Stand guard at the gates.  Your temple is under attack.  Be diligent in this.  Remain alert, stand therefore in your armour, be full of faith and in the power of My Might - I will fight with you - I will lead - but, will you follow?  Will you teach your children,  in these evil days to follow after Me, or the world ?
Come out of Egypt
The time is now - you choose, but don't look back - Remember Lot's wife
My ways are higher than your ways, My plans are higher than yours
Deception is subtle, little by little it secretly sneaks in to sow seeds of corruption in your very heart...evil lurks in the dark corner recesses of your heart.  Evil lurks in your heart - IF you LET it, you must drive it out with TRUTH, you must stay clean, and no evil can dwell there as long as you keep yourself - be diligent, why do you want to pollute your temple with this movie, if you so easily crumble over this, what am I going to do with you, you are of no use to me full of sin - I NEED YOU STRONG IN ME, RISE UP, FIGHT, STAND FOR ME, SAY NO - TO SIN IN THE EVIL DAY.  The spirit of fear wants to grip you and grow and overtake you and paralyse you - but, you must stand - up and fight - stand strong - say NO !!!
You reap what you sow, everything has consequences - everything ! So, you choose !




No comments: