Friday, May 11, 2012

Free Mothers Day Weekend

Hello There,
It's finally Friday...and we had a softball tournament planned for this entire weekend....it's the District Qualifier....but....due to rain outs it is now re-scheduled for next weekend....

Good news is I get to go to church on Sunday....yea, and it's Mothers Day....double yea.....

What will I get to do now this weekend....

I think I will go swimming in my little pool and then make some cards and scrapbook some this weekend, I think I am giddy at the prospect of a FREE, I said FREEEEEEEE weekend for these are few and far between during softball season....

I still have to find a free weekend to have Rebecca's birthday party....it may wind up being a last day of school...welcome to summer party...who knows at this point.....but it will happen....sometime....

and it will be a swimming party

Blessings
Sherry

No comments: