Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day before Mothers Day

Hello There,

I hope you are well....I have been cleaning the pool and cleaning and backwashing my pump and now it is done....and renewed and hopefully by tomorrow it will be perfect again....

Did anyone else have a storm last night...I woke up this morning and it looked like my grass was a sea...thankfully we did not lose power and our neighborhood has drained well....

We ordered in today for lunch...yummy....

and I have just done the first half of an incredible blog hop at "There she goes"rubber stamps, it's called the mother of all blog hops....lots of great ideas for cards and lots of great stamps...I had fun....I hopped to all 37 blogs today...and there will be more tomorrow...there is supposed to be over 75 blogs participating....wow...it took me a while....but was really worth it...I have so many great ideas....

and now I think I need a nap....Happy Day before Mother's Day....

Blessings
Sherry

No comments: