Thursday, March 15, 2012

A new card to share

Hello There,
I hope you are doing well....it's Thursday and I am ready to get scrapping again...I have made a card to share with you with a quote from Mother Teresa...I hope you like it...Spring break is progressing well we are sleeping in and staying up late...a good bit of rest and relaxation is good for the soul....


Here is the card...it has a black cardstock base...and I have layered on designer papers in plaid, hot pink, dark purple, olive green and white....I have used some green wire ribbon, and the Mother Teresa quote from Word Art Wednesday, and I have used a spellbinders die called Classic Scallop Rectangle, and I used pop dots to give it more dimension....I inked the sentiment with some Angel Pink Momento Ink...and then I added some butterfly's that I punched out of some beautiful pink wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby...the butterfly punch is a Martha Stewart called 3 in 1 butterfly...this is a lovely punch and very easy to use....I then added a few pink rhinestones on the corner of the sentiment to finish off the card....I love the way this turned out....and I can't wait to give it to someone...but for now it is perched on my work desk...and I am enjoying it....


This is a side view of the card to show you how the butterfly's are layered....
I would like to enter it into these challenges:

Word Art Wednesday-#19
Mojo Monday -#232
Stampin Sisters in Christ-#130
Ladybug crafts ink-Anything Goes
Simon Says- A bit O'green
Sentimental Sundays-#93 go green or recycle
Make it Monday-#80 Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles- #110 Show us some green

Blessings
Sherry

No comments: