Friday, March 16, 2012

Penny Black Card


Hello There,
I hope my post finds you well....I am having a great time in my scraproom tonight...making adorable cards.....I have dipped into my stash of Penny Black images and they are just making me feel sooooo warm and fuzzy inside...so I wanted to share what I have created...I plan on sending this card to the fabulous Laura Dennison from Following the Paper Trail....she recently had a birthday and I wanted to send her some love...she is such a blessing and inspires me to greatness in the craft room....I can see new mini's in my not so distant future...and I am definitely going to do her upcoming tag swap.....



Here is my card....I love this image and the purple ribbon makes my heart sing....I love the butterflies, seem to be using them a lot lately...that's ok I make my cards....my way....Rebecca was watching a Disney movie and I caught glimpse's of it and heard a lot of Elvis Presley on this movie...it's called "Lilo and Stitch"...not new, but new to us....who knew Elvis music was in a Disney movie...not me....
Have a wonderful evening....and I hope you have time to get inky this weekend....

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com-#192 the young ones
Dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com-#156-dots and stripes
scrappyfrogschallenge.blotspot.com-1st monday in March-seeing spots

Blessings
Sherry

No comments: