Saturday, March 3, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hello There,


How are you doing...I am fine....I have just returned home from the softball games and I must say it feels much later than it actually is...the last game was ruff...and we are now in the losers bracket and have to be at the ball fields at 7:30 in the morning...So I will get to see what the ball fields look like in the weeee hours of the morning....




I have been checking my email this weekend and found something that I forgot about...because I have been busy with life...school....kids....husband....dog...weird frogs showing up in the yard....and strange dogs roaming the neighborhood....(apparently, I am digressing again...)....


What I wanted to tell you was...I have been given an award....yes, I am serious....and then... I found out that two different people have gifted me with this honor....Wow, is my pitiful attempt to say thank you so much for your kindness....


These are the two dear ones that have gifted me with this honorable award:
Karen at wwwkrcmasterpiece.blogspot.com        
 Venus at weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com




With every award there are guidelines.  The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun, I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and encourage them by leaving a little love on their creations.


For the 5 blogs I'm presenting this to, please .....
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

I'm awarding this to 5 very special blogs:



1.  WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com
2.  Stampinsisterhood.blogspot.com
3.  Happiscrappin.blogspot.com
4.  emptynestcrafter.blogspot.com
5.  akeptlife.blogspot.com


Thanks for the memories....my first blog award....
  

No comments: