Friday, February 3, 2012

Some friends came to visit in the mail...


Hello there,

Remember I told you that I had won a prize....some blog candy.....well...I have never won a blog candy prize before....and now I know what that feels like....you want to know....."It feels Amazing", and "Exciting" and makes me all giggly to look upon it's goodness...and it makes me smile and smile and smile....I won the Purge blog hop from Teresa Kline @ http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com

Wow, this is just Wow, Amazing and brings me such joy.....I love this candy....it's the best candy I've ever had....Seriously...Teresa Kline you are sooo generous...I have never dreamed that all this was coming to me....and for this my friend I am truly honored, and grateful that you have bestowed upon me this "WOW...WOW...WOW...blog candy....(Please, insert happy dance music and dance with me....)

Can we just talk about how happy I am....the mail has brought me some new friends and a few of my old friends as well....so now I think I will show you just what this little gift had tucked away inside....first the box had my name on it....always a good sign....and then...it said Teresa sent it.....oh...my...I'm getting tingly....and then it had on the top some purple tissue paper....if she was going for the drama effect it worked.....oh, the anticipation....and in that box was well an untold treasure trove of goodness...so I just have to share ...it had an adorable valentine card tucked beneath the purple tissue paper....I have not posted a picture of the card...I don't know if I can since I did not make it.....but trust me it is adorable....gave me a warm fuzzy when I saw it....as I was going thru the box....Gary said "I haven't seen you this excited in awhile....and Rebecca passed by and stopped and said "whoa, somebody invested"....she knows the value of these items, because she usually is with me when I go to Michaels or Hobby Lobby.....do you want to see what I see in my treasure box...

Are you ready.....look carefully....and be as Amazed as I truly am....Do you see what I see.....








I see buttons, clips, hat pins, a prima applique, and a valentines tag book...Oh My...

I see Prima lace and lots of bling....

I see some Amazing papers...I can't wait to play with....

I see more Amazing papers....that will have to be patient and wait their turn....

I see some Amazing stamps...I can't wait to get inky with....


I see some old friends....I love Penny Black and I don't have these...:O (this is my singing voice...)




I see more Incredible Inky Treasures...

ا see a cast of characters from Just Right stamps that I am wanting to get to know better....

I see more images and sentiments from Just Right Stamps....so much goodness is going to come from this little seed Teresa Kline has sown....

I see more adorable stamps that are going to be so much fun....my head is spinning with possibilities....

I see a new Christmas Mini Album is coming soon....these stamps are just adorable....

I see lots of Recollections glittery flourishes....these will come in handy....I have already used some of the brown ones on a card....I told you I was excited....


I see lots of beautiful chipboard Christmas pieces that will go well in my new mini....and maybe a few cards....

I see tons of lovely ribbons, trims, lace, and twine....twine....such a sweet word.....I have been wanting to work with twine and now....oh, it won't be long till I have my fingers wrapped around you....and do you see what I see....look closely....the next photo is a close-up....

Isn't that just like God....to send me this....by way of His messenger angel "Teresa Kline"....

I took another picture of this....because....it just rocked me when I saw it....Oh the Joy of receiving such a beautiful gift....

I see Prima flowers, and some felt flowers...the blue ones are called Lollipop flowers....is this just too sweet or what....I have not used felt flowers before....let the adventure begin....

I see brads, and pearls, and lots of bling....did I mention that I love sparkly things......I am reminded of that Disney movie it had a bird....who had a hard time not looking at the sparkly jewel.....his friends are yelling "Don't look at it....nooooo..."....but he just says..."ooohhhh it'sssss Spppparrrrkllly.....and falls into some sort of trap....I can't remember the rest of it....I just always think of that little bird when I'm shopping for bling....apparently I'm digressing....


Rejoice with me this is such a wonderful blessing....all wrapped up in a box...sent by a fellow scrapper and I am blessed beyond measure by her kindness....


If you see her... or... pop on her blog tell her I said Thanks....this is a beautiful memory....





Wow, I am overwhelmed with all the beauty in this box...a true treasure chest of possibilities  are awaiting me....I have to leave you now, because my new friends are calling me to come and play.....and boy do I want to play......Thank you sooo much Teresa, this is a wonderful gift.....

Blessings Sherry




































































































No comments: