Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rain, Rebecca and a Frog...

About a week ago we had a deluge of rain, and rain, and rain and then rain...this is a view of my front yard I sent Rebecca out to get the mail....it was raining and I thought... she's younger, she will dry quicker than me...and basically I was lazy and didn't want to go get the mail myself...
A day or two later, Gary calls my cell and says come see this...when he calls and says come see this...stop what your'e doing and go see...you will never be disappointed....can you see anything...besides Gary's hand....
He has not moved and we have been hovering over him for quite a few minutes...clicking pictures with our phones...can you see him...he has wedged himself up under a few weeds and is just hanging out in front of the shop door, right next to the sidewalk under the vapor light....Patrick came out of the shop to see what was up and investigated...he saw what looked like a smaller frogs bulging eyes popping out of this guys back under the skin...Patrick thinks he's still digesting his last meal, which apparently was another frog....boy oh boy he blends in... well....Gary told Patrick that this guy is big enough to eat...and sent Patrick for a bucket....(you should have seen Patricks face...I think he thought Gary was going to eat him...
Gary and Patrick have cajoled this guy into the bucket to get a better view and more photo opportunities...and then Gary moved him over to a woodpile by the fence...so no one would step on him....

You never know what you will find after a good rain...
I hope you have a great night...
Blessings Sherry

No comments: