Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh My Blog

Oh My Blog,

How I have missed you lately....Rebecca and her parents (me and Gary) are in full swing Softball mode for the next few months and possibly thru the summer....She had two games Monday...one for school, an away game, in Brazosport TX. at 4:30 and then one for her league team at 6:00 in Santa Fe, TX.  needless to say we were a little late to the six o'clock game...she is pitching for her school team and catching for her league team....wow....she is really liking pitching and she had her first lesson today with Coach DelaRosa...she has a league game tonight in Santa Fe, TX. at 7:30...Monday night she got slammed with a ton of homework and quizzes and tests for Tuesday...and now tonight she has only about an hour of homework.....she's done....I've braided her hair for the game...she is about to suit up and head out...we have to be at the fields at 6:30 for warm-ups before the game....this is going to be a great season for her....

I have finally completed my continuing education requirements for this license renewal season and can put this aside for another two years....(Thank God, because it's as exciting as watching paint dry...)...

So, now I hope to start posting some pictures and projects soon....

Yeah me...I am so ready for sticky fingers again....card challenges and blog hops...let the games begin...

I hope all of you are doing well....have a great night....I know I will....

Blessings
Sherry

No comments: