Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The fog and the mouse

Hello,

Today was beautiful....I woke up to fog...rolling...misty....fog....it always reminds me of God...all encompassing....mysterious....and shows up suddenly in your midst....I love the accronym of F.O.G. it stands for the favor of God....isn't that beautiful....

I made a card today and when it uploads I will show it to you....it has a mouse...I'm not too keen on mice but I love this one he is just adorable....he is floating in the air in a hot air balloon in a basket and throwing out handful after handful of flowers and love....it makes me smile just to look upon it's cuteness...

I did a blog hop today on Our Daily Bread Design Blog....and it was the most incredible hop I have ever done....the theme was about the strength of God in relation to meeting all of our needs in the midst of any storm...and tied it into the sea and ocean...they were also using the old hymn that always speaks to me called "It is well with my Soul"...this is one of my favorite hymns as it always brings strength and peace whenever I hear it...or ponder it....I also, love the newer spin on it by Ray Boyles I think it's called "The Anchor Holds"....but I'm not sure if I spelled his name right or remembered the title of this song....but whatever the case...this song is soooo amazing....some of the lyrics that are constant on my mind these days are "The anchor holds, in spite of the storm, the anchor holds, tho the sails are tattered,  the anchor Holds in spite of the storm....." there are some days when this is all I can say, think or pray.....

Rebecca had her last Junior High Basketball game last night...it was fun....and now I am trying to plan a party for both the girls and boys teams....they need a memory....and I need some more pictures....this has been a wonderful season for them all....

Well, apparently my pictures have still not up-loaded....so I will hurry up and wait...obviously I need to work on my patience....

Have a blessed evening
Sherry

No comments: