Sunday, January 29, 2012

Holly's Trip and A Prize

Wow, it's been another beautiful Sunday....Church was amazing...and I have just gotten back from having lunch with Gary, Rebecca and Holly....Holly is going on an adventure tomorrow to Arizona for a work conference with lots of exciting classes....she's a crafty girl too....loves, loves, loves every thing about jewelry...wearing jewelry, making jewelry and teaching others how to make it....I should have had an inkling that this would be the direction she would be heading, since she has always been a "Jewel" of a child to raise...and she always sparkles and shines...a beautiful Jewel from God...she will be gone for about nine days....please keep her in your prayers for a safe passage to and from and for peace and security as she ventures out....Thank you for your prayers....God is good all the time and all the time God is good....

Now, guess what ???

I was going thru emails this afternoon and found out something Amazing....I have won a blog candy prize and it will be announced Monday...so I don't think I can tell you yet....but I think I can after she posts it on her blog....wow, wow, wow....I have never won any blog candy before...this is very exciting....I will keep you posted....

I hope you have a beautiful and peaceful Sunday afternoon....
Blessings
Sherry

No comments: