Sunday, January 22, 2012

New winter lay-outs




Hello There....well I actually was able to get these photo's to upload...I still seem to be having a problem with seeing comments people are posting....so if you are able to see this, please leave a comment and let me hear from you....thanks this would be helpful to me...

Here are the two lay-outs I did at the Close to my heart crop about two weeks ago with Gina Ploss at the fire house in Texas City....bear with me I am having a little issue with uploading my photos....but at least it's something to work with....I hope you enjoy these...




These papers were beautiful, I tried to capture different effects with the light to try and show all the shimmer and blingy effects....the blue and white combo really popped with the brown...

I love the shimmer effect of the snowflake border over the brown strip, and the snowflakes are just amazing with the little extra bling of rhinestones placed in the center...
 


Can you see the larger blingy brads placed in the center of the
largest snowflakes...it's much more effective than this picture (which seems blurred) is showing you.......................................




 The blingy effects of the rhinestones, mixed with the shimmer
of the snowflakes and brads is very pleasing and I can't wait to
find the right photos to put in this....





The photo to the right is the other lay-out...I have more photo's of this to show you the details, but apparently, they are MIA (missing in action) somewhere in my computer....and probably giggling to themselves that I can't find them...you can run.....and hide for now.....but....I'll get you my pretty....

There is a beautiful ribbon with a metal slider buckle and adds a wonderful dimension to this page, that is subtle and endearing to me....the light green icicle border near the bottom is a peel and stick layer....that has not stuck well, and I think I will pop it out with some pop dots to give this page more dimension....


I have decided that I like the bling...and I am going to start using more sparklies on my pages....the way this page shimmers in quiet beauty thrills my little soul with wonder and delight...it makes me smile and I hope this has given you some ideas to...

Don't be afraid of the bling....it's a good thing....soooo....BLING IT ON !!!

No comments: