Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hearing God - April 3, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord this is what I heard:

Beloved, you know Me.  It is good to test the spirits if you are not sure who is speaking to you, so as not to be deceived.  Many blindly accept as truth what they are hearing from spiritual beings, this is dangerous and could deceive many.

If you are not sure, test the spirits, test, test, test.  Do not believe everything you hear, for many are trying to deceive you and distract you from My truth.

I am the way, the truth and the life.  I came from the Father above and willingly laid down My life and died for you.  I and My Father are one.

 You are being drawn into the spiritual realms more and more.  Expect it, and receive it.  We are spirit and you also are spirit.

This new level of training you are in will progress rapidly.  Keep looking ahead and moving forward NOW in Me.

My dear one, I lead, you follow, for your heart is intwined with Mine NOW, We are one NOW.

No comments: