Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hearing God - April 19, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

My dear one, think it not strange these continual attacks, for all are under similar attacks of the mind. The enemy is trying to find a breach in the wall, so as to seed you with his lies.  He comes masquerading as your own thoughts and ideas, so as to slip in unaware.

If he can, he will entrap you in a mind maze, a labyrinth of cleverly disguised thoughts to tempt you to believe that these are your own thoughts and feelings, so that you will accept these lies as your own and then his wicked seed shall take root in you.  If his seed is allowed to be rooted and grounded in you, it will be a bitter root and no good fruit shall come from it.  Only the bitter fruit of contention, contempt, despair, discontentment and alas once again hopelessness.

You can recognize his attacks by the way your mind races with thoughts , one right after the other, like a knife stabbing over and over and over, you can sense your stress levels rising.  You can feel yourself being sucked into an ugly mental war raging inside of you.

But, as you become aware of these mind tactics you can shut down these mind missiles.  Simply stand your ground and speak out loud "I am a child of God, I have the mind of Christ, and the mind of Christ doesn't think this way.  I strip all authority of the enemy coming against me and I declare and decree you have no power over me."

and

Then release the hosts of heaven to go and tear down every stronghold that is coming against you in your mind.  Speak it forth what you would have them do.  I want you to continually be releasing My hosts.  I want you to give them something to do.

My dear child, have you noticed as you come and sit before Me all the negative thoughts bombarding your mind have simply slipped away.  For darkness cannot remain in My light.  As My light in you is released it literally dispels the darkness.

You will always have tests, My dear one.  But, you will always be able to pass these tests.  For you are learning how to recognize the enemy in your midst.  You must never run from the battle.  You must stand firm in your faith and run to the battle.

Remember, no weapon formed against you shall prosper NOW.  For I have declared it's a new day for you.

Iron sharpens iron.  The more time you spend being consciously aware of Me, the more you grow and learn from Me.  Life is a progressive process.  You are being changed and transformed by the renewing of your mind.

What a man thinks is vitally important in My Kingdom.  You are spirit.  Your thoughts are powerful.  Your words are creative.  Your understanding of these truths has grown.  You are learning every day as you abide in Me.  You shall learn how to harness the power of your thoughts and release My force with your words.  Your words are changing your atmosphere.  

No comments: