Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hearing God - March 1, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

I have much to teach you child about quantum physics.  For you are going deeper into the realms of Truth.  Nothing shall be impossible for My true sons and daughters who have hearts to follow after Me, and know Me, and learn My ways.

Much that seems hidden, is now being revealed, for as you seek Me, I shall reveal more and more.  You are drawn to the creative power of words, for you can see the tangible in the midst of the invisible.  Your heart yearns to know My Truth in this.  You have always been careful of your words, for you do understand the power they hold.  Now you seek to understand the creative power of your thoughts.

This is where your focus shall come into play, beloved.  As you are training yourself to focus on Me, this is training your mind, your mouth, and your faith to intertwine and be as one, unshakable, unstoppable.

You shall come forth on the field of faith, and shall be a force to be reckoned with, as I move My end-time army out.  I shall lead you and you My dear ones shall follow.

Nothing shall be impossible to My Chosen, My Elect.

No comments: