Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hearing God - March 1, 2016 (second post)

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

I love you child.  Your beautiful spirit is full of enthusiasm as you learn more of how to walk with Me in your authority.  You are learning about quantum physics, and this pleases Me, for the more your understanding grows, the deeper your foundation goes.

You are also understanding your authority in Me.  As you are fully surrendered to Me and invested in Me, you are understanding My anointing and power is resting in you, and you, must let it out.

One way to let it out is to release My anointing where-ever you go.  Do it purposefully, focus on Me at all times and allow My power to flow through you as you release My anointing over your lives, your neighbors lives, homes, businesses, schools, churches, grocery stores, hospitals, Dr. offices and clinics, parks...etc..., everywhere, for when you do, I release My warring angels to fight and route the enemy from the people, places and circumstances.

This, My child, once you truly grasp this understanding, this shall be a great tool in your arsenal as you go forth in the battle.  Beloved, there is so much to learn, and I rejoice that you are eager to understand and stand in the gap for your brothers and sisters.

For We have conquered fear, and now, you draw near, ever closer, ready to engage and learn, it is a blessing to Me to see you sinking deeper into Me.  We are close, and I am going to baptize you with My Fuego fire, and the seven fold spirits of My Father.  For you shall be a  warrior bride for Me, and shall go forth to set the captives free.

I rejoice over your resolute determination to do all you can to help Me, this pleases Me daughter, this pleases Me much.  For I see your heart.  I see your trust in Me.  Oh, My beautiful one, you secretly rejoice as you steal away from all, to come and hear a word from Me.  Your eagerness to be in My presence, truly child, it warms My heart, and I feel and receive your love.  I am with you always and I know that I am ever on your mind, for you are safe and secure in Me, as I am your shelter in the midst of all that is going on in the world.

Pray for the people, dear one.  Not many take the time to pray for others, for all are feeling the pressures of life on earth now, and find it hard to focus on what is of the utmost importance-souls.  Pray for the people, release My anointing over the people, give Me an entrance beloved, share My heart, now, in these final hours, please ask Me for mercies for the people, pray and release My anointing over their lives.

Do not faint in well doing, My love.  For this is My heart, to draw all men to Me.  To love, to cover, to help, to grow together in unity of spirit. Beloved, stand with Me in this, and pray for your brothers and sisters.

No comments: