Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hearing God - July 26, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Dear one, I am here.  I see you.  Do not worry about tomorrow, for whatever comes I shall be with you.  Have faith, that I will protect you.  You are in My hands.  I am in full control of your life.  You were birthed for such a time as this.  The greatest time in My story that no eye has seen is unfolding.  Those with eyes to see shall surely be shown much.  Those with ears to hear, are hearing My voice and are understanding many things that were My secrets.  For I shall do nothing, except, I reveal it first to My prophets and anointed ones.  My plans I share with My chosen, My elect, My bride in My chambers.  For We are one.  I know who are Mine, and they know Me.  They come to Me daily to seek My face, to seek My wisdom, to seek My counsel, and here, in My chambers, they are fed and they are clothed.  They are well watered cisterns in a dry and desolate land.  They are flourishing in My land as they are abiding in My vine, close to Me.  They are content only to seek Me out.  They are refreshed daily in My presence.  They truly know Me, for they have spent their time wisely.  For soon, very soon, time shall be no more.  Keep your eyes focused on Me and not all the things happening in the world.  I am strengthening you as you dwell here with Me.  I will provide for you in every circumstance.  Lean not on your own understanding.  Simply stay close, abiding and Resting in Me.  Trust ME.  I AM the beginning and the end, and you are in ME.

Selah.

No comments: