Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hearing God - July 25, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord, I heard this:

Oh My dear one, My little one, My faithful dove, do not lose heart at all the troublesome things you see transpiring in the world.  I have told you these things before they happened.  All must, and will, come to pass as I have spoken.  Fear not, My dove.  Lean into Me more as you see the day approaching.  When you feel your strength beginning to drain out of you, it is a sign that you need to separate yourself, and come away with Me, as you are alone in My presence, the world simply falls away.  The distractions that come to draw you out of My peace, can never find you here, as you dwell in Me, alone, one on one.  It is good to be still and separate yourself from all the noise and distractions of the world.

 You have asked Me about the noise you are hearing.  The higher frequency alarm that you are hearing, is from Me.  It is beginning to connect heaven to earth.  Think of this as a preliminary step to preparing for your transformation.  As the time draws nearer, the frequency shall become more and more clear in you.  Beloved, think this not strange, for many of your brothers and sisters are hearing this higher frequency as well.  I have given you an electrical gift, that has been in you, dormant, since I created you, and now I am calling it forth, into complete fruition.  I shall train you Myself in this gift, be patient, you do not need to know everything right now, simply stay calm and dwell in My peace, all shall be revealed soon, in My time.

Selah.

No comments: