Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hearing God - May 27, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, do not depend on your own understanding of how things with work out, for they will not work out the way you have been told.  For I am a God of mystery and intrigue.  I do things My own way, not mans way.  My ways are higher than mans ways.  I know the end from the beginning, man does not.  You must Trust Me in everything.  Do not lean on your own understanding.  I will protect you and your family through every difficulty you may face.  Stay strong, My dear one.  Many things have been unleashed in your midst.  No one knows what tomorrow will bring.  No one knows in what manner I shall come for them.  I am a God of surprises.  Oh, My little ones, the hour of testing is upon you all.  Many of My children shall behold many wonderful surprises from Me and My Father, for they have made themselves ready for Me, for a surge of My power and spirit to be poured out upon them.  They shall go forth in power and My great authority.  Many shall tremble and fear as calamities unfold, one after another now, for they have left the cleft of the rock where I was protecting them, and they shall be caught in the path of self and selfish desires.  Beloved, no one knows when their last day shall be and I shall require their life.  Seek Wisdom, My dear ones, for the path ahead of each of you is steep and holds many challenges.  I shall speak, but, who shall be listening.  I shall instruct, but, who shall heed My instructions.  Stay close My little ones, for I shall guard and protect all of My own.  Do not venture off of My path in curiosity, for the bunny trails shall lead you farther and farther from the Truth and into deception, and away from My cleft.  Fear Not, My beloveds, for I see you and I am with each of you.  Hold fast to Me.  I shall not be moved from you.  Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Selah.

No comments: