Monday, May 25, 2015

Hearing God - May 25, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, draw close now, I have much to say.  I am not distant from any of you, I am here.  Do you hear Me?  If not, you are the one distancing yourself from Me.  I am here.  Can you see Me?  Look around you, My hand is outstretched before you, can you still not see Me?  I am all around you.  To hear Me, you must quiet yourself and look within your earthen vessel for I am with you always and I am speaking, but do you want to stop and listen.  I can be seen by all who wish to look upon Me, for I am in all of My creation.  I truly walk, talk, and breathe among you.  I am in the wind, I am in the trees, I am in the flowers, I am in the birds, I am in the animals, I am in the insects, I am in the waters, I am in the clouds, I am in the people.  For I and I alone created everything.  I alone know how everything fits together.  I am the creator of all, and I am here.  I can be everywhere at the same time.  No one else can, but, this is nothing for Me.  My eyes are upon all, the just and the unjust alike, nothing is hidden from My view.  I see it all.  I see the lies, and I see the hate, I see the evil perpetrated upon you all.  But, I tell you the Truth, I shall reward each one according to their deeds.  Beloved, do not doubt My love for you.  Stay faithful and steadfast during your hour of testing, for I see you, and I will help you bear these burdens.  Beloveds, you all are in My plan.  I have need of each of you, will you follow Me, will you yield even to the point of death, do not fear death, for it is merely a wisp, a transition from one plane to another.  I see you, My dear ones, nothing shall be wasted.  Fear not, I have overcome the world, and now, so must you.  I am with you, I never leave you.

Selah.

No comments: