Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hearing God - April 23, 2015

***Note as I was waiting on the Lord, the Holy Spirit reminded me of a scripture, I heard "He will keep you in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Him..." ( I will post the scripture that I find at the bottom), then I heard:

My child, I will carry you through the storms that are coming.  I will deliver you from all evil.  Keep your mind and your focus on Me now, at all times.  Beloved, this is the season I have been preparing you for.  Hold fast to all that you know.  Stay close, pray more, pray more, read My bible, My words will strengthen you, as you face every challenge.  Dear one, I am here.  I will never leave you, but, you must Trust Me, in everything.  I will not let you be deceived.  My spirit reigns within you and carries the force of God within you.  Use My word, as a weapon.  Use prayer as a weapon.  Open up your mouth and I will put the words I want you to say in your mouth.  As I bring people across your path, listen to My spirit and act accordingly.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  For you are Mine, and I will arise within you to set the captives free.  Oh, how beautiful and endearing to Me is a transformed heart, for I can truly see My reflection pouring forth.  I am watching all of you as these times progress upon you.  You are the generation that shall see My glory.  You are the people that have come to the time of the end.  You shall see many horrible things now, you shall see great war, and you shall see My Kingdom come.  You, all you who endure your testing and do not lose your faith in Me, those who run the race to the end and do not give up, I tell you the Truth, many of you shall lose your life, but, I shall give it back to you, more beautiful and exciting than you have ever known.  All is not lost, on the contrary, many challenges and exciting times are ahead.  Fear not, call upon Me and I shall answer thee.  Do not fear.  Make yourself strong in Me.

Selah.

***Note:  This is the scripture I believe He is reminding me of:

Philippians 4:7  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (KJV)

The Amplified version gives more light on this:

Philippians 4:7  And God's peace (shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with it's earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace) which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. (AMP)


No comments: