Monday, April 20, 2015

Hearing God - April 19, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, as you hear My instructions, make adjustments, it's the little things that form your daily habits, thoughts and actions.  As I speak through others, humble yourself more and more.  This is the key to keep yourself holy, clean, and pure.  Do not think highly of yourself.  Find the good, the virtuous quality of each person you see.  As you are careful to look upon them you shall form a habit of seeing everyone through My eyes.  There is good in every soul.  Strive to show forth the character you see in a person that is like Me.  As you begin to cultivate this, you shall see more and more with My eyes, with My heart, with My love.  Oh, My dear one, stay on the humble road, humility is your cloak and part of your covering and your armor.  Little one, it is in the quiet reflection of your soul, that I am seen.  For as you continue to examine yourself, you are beginning to see more and more of Me.  The more you humble yourself, the stronger you become.  Dear one, it is always good, to speak highly of others.  For in so doing you are blessing their lives with My character, you are calling forth My reflection to be manifested in them.  Strive to imitate in your own vessel the goodness and virtue you are beginning to see in others.  All of you, all of you who are in the lineage of mankind are on the same level with Me.  Dear ones, listen to My instructions with your heart not your ears.  For as you travel within, in the quiet reflection of your soul, I come and can be found by you.  I instruct and I discipline and correct all those that I love.  I am a costly prize.  It is not easy to find Me, but, also, it is not difficult.  The war is within you, will you allow self to remain your head, or will you allow Me to cut off your head and replace it with Mine.  For I desire to be glorified in your earthen vessel.  I desire to live big in each of you.  "Christ in you, the hope of glory" should be your clarion call always.  If you feel distant from Me, move closer to Me.  I'm not talking about a hostile body snatcher take over, NO, that is not My way.  I'm talking about you, and you making a free will choice on your own to come to Me, to accept Me as Lord of all of your life, not just some, for nothing is hidden from Me.  I see all.  I know all.  I can help you navigate through your life and I alone can give you eternal life, living forever with Me and My Father.  The choice is yours alone.  Choose you this day whom you will serve.  There is a longing within you, I know you can feel it, follow it and allow yourself to find Me, keep seeking Me daily, My loves.  Prepare, for your bridegroom comes.  Don't let Me find you sleeping.  The hour is late, My loves, WAKE UP.

Selah.

No comments: