Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 17, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this is what I heard:

Many are called, but, few are chosen.  I see all that is in the heart of man, everything twisted so as not to discern Truth.  Layer upon layer of lies and deceit through the generations.  Few can find their way out of the spiders web, until I call them to Myself.  I know the right time for everything.  I am in charge of the big picture.  I Am the big picture.  Many limit their understanding of Me by what they have grown up in and taught to them as absolute truth.  But, they only see a tiny part of the whole.  I am revealing Myself to all who have a hunger for Me, to know Me for who I am.  If you will allow Me, and Me alone to be your teacher, I will unlock the mysteries of My Kingdom.  As you seek to know Me for yourself, you find yourself digging deep in an unfamiliar garden and you find yourself wandering along a bunny trail.  Follow the trail, as I lead, you follow.  As I reveal, take notes.  These are the days of your transformation.  You see with My Eye, for We are one.  I am the head, you are now processing everything through Me, My mind is in your mind now.  No more shackles, no more to be in the dark, for you have broken through in your digging and now you see a new day breaking forth upon you.  I cannot be hindered or delayed, for you have persevered in Me to seek out the Truth.  You have set your heart to not be deceived and I have granted you your hearts desire.  There is still much treasure to be found.  Stretch yourself , rest and then continue digging many blessings await you on this path of transparency with Me.  Seek Me for understanding in all that you find here.  You shall not be disappointed for where your treasure is, there is your heart also.   This pleases Me, My little dove.

No comments: