Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 8, 2014

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord I heard this:

Beloved, I wish above all else that you would prosper in your knowledge of Me and be in health even as your soul is prospering in My Kingdom.  As you turn from this world and focus on Me you grow stronger and stronger, for the world loses its hold on you, and the ties that have held you simply slip away, as you now dwell with Me in My Kingdom.

  To know Me is your greatest reward.  To live, and breath, and move in Me, is your freedom.  For you, My beloved one, have set your eyes on Me.  I am your hearts desire.  I desire to dwell in the midst of all of My people.  You have yielded and I dwell in the midst of you.  My child, no longer do you see darkly, for I am not hidden from you.  I shine as bright as day within you.  You know Me as only a true disciple can.  I am in you and you, My love, are safe and secure in Me.  You have entered into My Rest and it will not be taken from you.  For you have found My heart and you dwell in Me, ever seeking, ever pushing onward and deeper into Me.  I love how you love Me, you are a faithful follower.  As you remain in Me, I remain in you.  NO weapon formed against you shall prosper.

  Oh, My little one, you are experiencing change at every turn now, but do not be discouraged, I am here with you, I shall never leave you.  I am able to bring you through anything I require you to go through.  You shall endure many challenges, but, fear not, for I never ask you to do anything that I have not given you the strength to endure and overcome.  For My children, My true children, are Overcomers.  They fearlessly face all of their challenges with Me at the helm, I am their head.  I lead, they follow.  My children are oh so beautiful to Me.

Selah.

No comments: