Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hearing God - Jan. 23, 2015

***Note:  I kept hearing this song all night , I kept waking up to it:  "Champion of heaven, you made a way for all to enter in...we are not alone..."

*Note: As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Child, you are never alone, for I am here, living and breathing in you.  Our hearts are beating as one.  Beloved, you are learning with each passing day, you are growing in Me.  You are reflecting Me in your character and your likeness, for as I am so are you.  You are gentle, meek and lowly, you have a humble heart, pure and unadulterated.  You are cleaving to Me, I am your rock.  For as you endeavor to know Me more and more, you come closer and closer, this My child, pleases Me very much.  You are very loved.

 Keep pressing, dear one, for as you press into Me, My waters rush over you and fill you with My presence to overflow.  Man was created in My image, in My likeness.  Man is the only thing I have created that can reflect all of Me.  Everything in this world can reflect some form of Me, but, none can give the full reflection of Me like a humble, submitted man.  Man does not know or understand his true purpose, which is, to be one with Me, and fully reflect Me.  I have given man authority and power over all of My creation, not to abuse or neglect it, but to nurture it and love it as I do, to take care of it and protect it, this is the high calling that man has fallen short in.

 For most of man remains broken and alone, still separated from Me.  But, I am gathering My children now in My Reveal, I am taking back all that is Mine, one heart at a time.  When I hear the cry of the heart, I come.  When I hear the voices of My beloveds, I come.  I am not distant.  I am here.  I am showing many signs in the earth, in the land, in the sea, in the lives of the people, these are wake-up calls for the ones who are still asleep.

  As you each awaken to Truth, I come.  As each heart realizes their need for Me, I come.  I am able to heal and restore to wholeness, the broken and the weary.  But, I will force no one.  All must make their way to Me.  The path is open, it may be obscured to you, but it is there.  All roads do not lead home.  Only the humble, the tried and broken spirit shall find this path.  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  I am available to all who seek Me for themselves.  Come, and let us reason together.  I am able to make a way for you.  Do not give up, Keep pressing in, keep seeking Me, keep listening for My voice.  If you truly want to know Me, you shall know Me, I shall be found by everyone who seeks to know Me.

  Look within, quiet yourself, I am within the human heart, but you must awaken and find Me for yourself.  It is not too late.  I am here, come, come now.

Selah. 

No comments: