Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - June 17, 2014

Share My goodness, as you go about your life you are reflecting Me and My goodness.  Do not neglect the little things that come into your mind.  These are gentle and quiet suggestions from Me to you, as to show you a simple smile, a kind word, a card, a baked good, these are expressions of Me touching lives through you.  As your days are slipping away, make the most of your time left here.  Be Me to all you see.  I am in you child, I am here.  As you yield to My unction and leading you are walking down the path with Me.  As you seek Me, you go deeper and deeper into My Truths.  I love you child of Mine.  Your words are fitly spoken now as they pass through your lips for I have set the guard upon your gate.  Beloved, as you yield more and more to Me, My reflection shines brighter and brighter in you.  Truly living in Me, is to love.  Truly trusting in Me, is to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will always take care of you.  I never leave you alone.  I am here with you through this journey.  Beloved, to live a life of quietness and meekness is to live in Me.  For you are on the road that will lead you home.  Much time spent in the quietness of My presence will yield much fruit.  I am your teacher and I am your guide.  Your faith grows as you learn more from Me.  My living water shall never run out.  As you seek Me, you are discovering many Truths on your journey.  Little one, I am here, stay close, do not become distracted by the cares of this world.  Drink deeply beloved.

No comments: