Monday, July 7, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 6, 2014

Oh My love you are beautiful to Me.

Song:  "You are beautiful My sweet, sweet Psalm..."

My days are filled with praise.  Beloved draw near now and lend Me your ear.  You have come once again to My banqueting table.  I invite you My beloved, come and dine.  Eat your fill at My table.  For taste and see that I am good and I satisfy every longing in your heart.  The deeper you go into Me, the deeper you grow in Me.  I am the never ending vine with power and healing divine.  You are plugged in.  You are receiving all of My frequency.  I love you My little one.  You are dear to Me.  For I am first in you.  You have been tested again, and My beloved you have come through as gold.  You are becoming strong, as a pillar in My house.  Oh, the days are fleeting, but you are strong My love, fully anchored in your place in Me.  I lead, you follow.  Oh, it is My good pleasure to give you your hearts desires.  As you enter My gates, I watch you come, as you cross through My courtyard I draw you in.  Nothing hinders you here, for you are free to move about in Me.  The channel is open and I move freely through you.  You are not distant from Me for you are here with Me right now.  As you focus on Me and what I want to say, you draw Me closer to you.  Our bond is strong and secure.  Fully tested in My furnace, the flames have raged and pulled and burned out all the dross from you.  Dear one, you are clean and pure of spirit and you are not defiled with the lower, dirty things of this world.  You live in a world of sin, filth and decay and as you move through your days you do pick up some of the dirt and particles of decay, this is natural, but, when you come into My presence and begin to wait, it is here in our quiet abode that I examine you.  As you wait before Me I gently cleanse and purge you from the daily dust and particles you have picked up, and you are made once again perfect, clean and pure for I personally remove every spot, every blemish and every wrinkle.  As you submit yourself to Me daily, daily I examine you, your heart, your mind, your soul, your flesh, your garments.  As I examine, I work, to create in you a newness in Me.  I tell you the truth My love.  You glow.  You are shining now, and when I come into you, in your total and complete transformation, you shall shine like the sun in brilliance and fiery flames.  You are a reflection of Me, oh, My little one, I can see Myself in you.  Oh, My dear one, I love you with such a love it cannot be measured.  I enjoy being in your presence as you "will" yourself to soak up more and more of Me.  This is your place, this is your portion, to ever go deeper and deeper into Me.  I avail Myself to you My love.  You may eat and drink your fill, for in Me there is no end, and always, always more to discover for I am the never ending God and I love you.

No comments: