Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hearing God - June 9, 2014

Song:  "Come away with Me....come away with Me...."

Note:  As I was walking on the treadmill, I felt the Lord blow in My ear and hover near Me and with Me as I walking on the treadmill.  I laughed, and felt so secure and peaceful and loved...it was beautiful....


I enjoy spending time with you child.  I enjoy it when you invite Me into every moment of your day.  I blesses Me when you are mindful of Me.  When you are thinking upon Me and pondering upon something about Me, it pleases Me child, it pleases Me.  I shall answer your prayer and give them back their cat.  I shall knit you with this family, you shall show them Me, you shall love them with My love and I shall make Myself known to them and they shall love Me.  This is how I shall use you to touch them.  I shall return their cat 'Brittany Spears' back to them and you shall tell them that you prayed for them.  Oh My love, My dear one, I shall show forth My glory in you.  You shall share Me in your walk to touch people with Me.  I shall show Myself through you.  Many shall see Me in you and feel My love and presence through you.  I shall use you to help the hurting people.  Your life, My beloved is in My hands.  I shall direct your steps, each day.  As you live and move, I shall live and move in you.  Do not be afraid of what you may see.  I am here and I shall always provide for you, for you My beloved are Mine and you shall shine for Me.  You have made your home in Me and now We dwell together.  Always, We are one, I love you.  Rest in Me dear one.

No comments: