Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hearing God - May 12, 2014

Song:  "The Lord thy God X2, in the midst of theeX2, is Mighty X2, and I saw Him high and lifted up in power and grace and authority, and He shall reign, in the midst of thee forever and ever..."

Song:  "You are so beautiful to Me.... Can't you see....you're everything I hoped for, you're everything I need...."

Give no account for wrongs done to you, I am a rewarder.  I see all My dear one.  You keep walking in love.  Keep rejecting the thoughts that pop in, keep casting out discord and revenge for this is not My Way.  This is not your Way either.  You are of Me.  Keep your focus on Me at all times and it will go well with you.  Oh My Love, We are never distant from each other.  You are Mine and I am yours forever and always.  I am coming for you.  Stay close.  Stay ready.  For in such an hour as you think not, I come.  Living and abiding in Me is security and safety.  I will protect you, I see all of your life, do not fear.  Continue on your journey with Me.  Dwell, Abide and Rest in Love, I Am Love.  My dear one, great are the plans I have for you.  Keep coming, I'm testing you.  I shall have what I desire.  Keep coming.  I am drawing you closer and closer.  Do you truly want more, show Me by your continual coming, by your faithfulness, I shall surely give you the desires of your heart.  Oh My beloved, it pleases Me that you come.

No comments: