Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hearing God - May 1, 2014

We see you child.  You are dearly loved.  We watch over you daily.  We never leave you.  You are our beloved dove.  We are pleased with you.  We are pleased with your diligent pursuit of Me.  My Father and I watch you.  For you are dearly, dearly loved.  You are yielded and submitted to Us and that pleases Us.  You are sure and steadfast in your belief of Us and confident in the TRUTH that We love you and will protect you.

 Many are being weighed in the balance and found wanting.  They have not prepared.  So they shall be caught off guard.  My Kingdom is Rising and you My child are ready for it. Keep your focus on Me at all times now.  Do not look back to your old life.  your new life, your true life is in Me.  I alone shall lead you.  Much is being played out in the world, there is still much to come. Many difficulties lay ahead for many.  I must show them their error.

  Just as I purged you My dear one and cleansed you as you were willing to submit and be cleansed, so also I must purge and cleanse the ones who are not yielded or submitted.  It will be very difficult and painful for them, but this must be done.  Remember child, you are not responsible for the others journeys.  You are responsible for your own journey with Me.

 Keep putting these words up on your blog, I am using these to draw others to Me.  My will is coming forth in your blog.  Much is transpiring in your blog and life that you do not know about or see.  Just Trust Me child and remain faithful in all that I ask you to do.

  When you are caught up with these messages then I shall reveal your next task.  Remain faithful in the little things, do not quit.  I am watching you.  I love you My dear one.  So many things you are about to learn, the adventure is before you child.

As you come before Me We meet in the middle and our love grows.  You are deeply etched into Me as I am deeply etched into you.  Your faith is strong.  Your heart is pure.  Stay focused on Me.

Remember your dreams, wake up, when you are awakened you must get up and write them down.  These are valuable tools for you.  Press in to Me for understanding.  You need to understand My messages in your dreams.

***I asked a question:  What did I dream about last night Lord?  Help me to remember...as I am waiting on the Lord I have a vision...


Vision:  I see the ocean and a hand reaching up out of the ocean, then I see me at my pool standing at the side of the pool looking at the water, I remember or have a knowing that something evil is under the water and lives in the water and uses the water, as I am thinking about this I reach out and touch the water,  I begin to plead the blood of Jesus over the water...something grabs my hand from in the clear pool water, like a hand shaped out of water and starts to speak to me, I don't remember what it was saying, I am startled but not afraid, for I knew within me that it would not be allowed to harm me.  Then I see the ocean again and a large dark grey metal spaceship starts rising up out of the ocean.
Vision ends.

No comments: