Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - March 29, 2013

Rest in Me child, I am here.  Let the distractions go.  Lean into Me.  Let your focus be on Me.  I am your light.  I will light your path today.  I am your source, I am your peace.  Your life is in Me now.  In all your ways acknowledge Me and I will direct your path.  Let nothing come between you and I today.  Stay with Me.  Look unto Me child, I am your truth.  I am your life now.  My Ways are true.  I am your peace, let the people, all the people around you today fall away from you, and stay with Me, no matter what is going on in the emotions of others, stay with Me.  I am here, I am always here.  TRUST Me child.  DO NOT ACT as the world acts, be transformed into My image and likeness.  I am your peace in the ever present storm.  Do Not hesitate to lean into Me, when you are faced with life's challenges.  When stressful circumstances, stressful people or stressful words raise their ugly heads to invade your day - Press into Me child, and I will flood you with My peace and My love.

No comments: