Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - March 28, 2013

My beloved dove where have you been, I long to be with you.  You must put Me first, above all.  Do not neglect what you have started remain faithful Do Not forsake Me.  This world is passing away and will be no more.  I can only protect you as you shelter under My wing.  Each new day you need to strengthen yourself in Me.  Read My word, eat Me and drink Me, stay full, full, full of Me.

 Pray, do not neglect this.  It is a mighty force.  Prayer is a mighty weapon in your battle gear in these end of days.  If you are not diligent in your prayers, I cannot use you.  You must stay connected to Me.  I am your source.  Do Not let the cares of this world draw you away from Me.  Separate yourself.  Consecrate yourself to Me and Me alone.  Remember, I am watching you.  I see everything and nothing is hidden from Me.  I will fill you with My oil as you come to Me.  You must come daily for your lamp to be full.  Remain focused on Me.

This is a tactic of your enemy to draw you away from Me with the cares of this world.  You are being tested.  I require obedience more than sacrifice.  I know your heart My beloved, but you must fight the good fight of faith.  Do Not linger in this world.  Keep your mind focused on Me.  Always be meditating on Me, on My Ways, something I've said to you, or something you've read in My word.  As long as you remain focused on Me, and put Me first, and invite Me into your life to go with you, you will always be protected.  Do Not doubt My love for you child.  But, Remember, I have rules that you must follow in these days ahead.  My Kingdom is coming to the earth in a powerful way.  Stay close child and lean into Me.  Make yourself strong in Me daily.  Make your life a daily sacrifice for Me.

 I am pleased that you are participating in the Passover Festival of unleavened bread, it shows Me your heart and I love you.

You did not anoint your door and windows yesterday like I told you to. Do Not neglect the little things I tell you to do.  Do them quickly, do it now and it will go well with you.  Do not neglect your evening prayers, do them daily this is how you shelter in Me.  Do not forsake our time together.  Pay attention to My voice today child.  I am here.  I will guide you.  I am the light that will illuminate your path daily.

No comments: