Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 2, 2013

I am here child, I am here.  Do not worry or fret over your mom or brother.   Everything is in place and in order for their journeys with Me.  I am in control.  Follow hard after Me.  Do not step off of the path, I have placed you on.  You are My beloved dove and I will always take care of you.  Trust me.  In all things trust Me.  You are safe with me.  I keep you every day.  I alone am your source.

 You are responsible to Me and Me alone.  The only concern you should have is if I'm pleased with you.  You must now reflect Me.  I will shine through you for all the world to see.  Enter into My Rest.  Live and dwell within Me.  Let Me feed you and shelter you.  Abide child.  Abide in Me everyday.  My peace is strong and powerful.  You walk in My peace.  Seek Me everyday!  Every time you draw close to Me, you gain new strength and assurance in Me.  I am your refuge from any storm that comes your way.  I am the I am and nothing is impossible for Me.  I love you, My little one.
Daughter be strong in Me.
Shalom

No comments: