Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 1, 2013

And so it begins, the days of woe.  Much is coming now.  The hour is late.  Stay close to Me child, I alone will protect you.  Do not be dismayed by what you see coming across your land, all must come to pass.  It is time.  Do not fear, the end is near for this sinful world, but also a new ERA, a holy reign is coming to this earth and it will be beautiful.  I am a consuming fire, I am Holy, I am Righteous.  Repent often, do not delay in this, when I show you any errors in your ways, stop and repent so that I can cleanse you immediately of all your unrighteousness.  You must always strive to be holy for I am holy. I will shield and protect you child, but you will see and experience many things now.  Do Not Doubt that I am here, or My ability to provide for you, or to protect you.  TRUST Me child in all things, no matter what happens, TRUST Me, I am here with you in every step of the way.  I know your beginning and your end.  Keep yourself clean and pure before Me.  Sin cannot stand in My presence.  My fire will consume all sin and rebellion to Me.  I am God and there is no other.

No comments: