Monday, April 28, 2014

Hearing God - May 5, 2013

I woke up this morning to this song:  " Hallelujah..., He lives in me, Hallelujah..., He set me free..."

Be still and know that I am God.  I will arise and take My people home with Me.  From the rising to the setting of the sun, nothing escapes Me.  I see all, I know all.  I am the I am and there is no other.  I provide for all.  I created everything.  I am El Shadai, the all sufficient one.

 I give many gifts to My little ones everyday.  It is My good pleasure to give gifts to My children.  I am limitless.  Nothing is impossible to Me.  Do not fear, for there is no fear in Me.   My light is sufficient for you.  Live in My light child.  Live in My love.  Let My grace and peace wash over you My love, My dove.  I am all you need.

 Without Me you will die, without Me there is nothing for you.  I created you for Me, you are Mine and I love you.  You are My precious dove, and I love spending time with you.  You need to spend more time with Me, take communion and read My word more, these are very valuable and necessary for your warfare now.  Trust Me and do not doubt My care for you.

 I have you in the palm of My hand.  I will go with you everywhere as long as you invite Me in.  I am willing to help, but you must ask, I seek to be with you now as you seek to be with Me.  The marriage supper is soon to commence.

 It's always darkest before the dawn.  Great and Mighty things are coming now.  Be ready, stay prepared.  I am coming soon, My love.  Keep your heart pure.  Repent often, do not get lazy in your pursuit of Me.  I am here.  How deeply do you want to drink?  I will give you as much as you are willing to drink.

  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them up out of them all.  I will deliver you from this pit, into a glorious new life.  I will show you My hand, My hand is upon you and I will lead you.

No comments: