Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hearing God - May 17, 2013

My love, I have enjoyed watching you today.  I do not want you to eat bacon anymore, obey Me in this.  I need you to focus on Me now, listen and heed all of My instructions.  I am Yahuah your God and Father.  I love you.  You are fair My dear one, you are fair, fairer than ten thousand.  Your heart flows with love for Me now and that pleases Me.  You are quick to curtail your "pop-up" thoughts, that pleases Me, you are quick to repent when you realize your error and that pleases Me.  You now invite Me into "everything" and that pleases Me.

 You have kept the guard on your mouth, you have slipped with your tongue, but you have adjusted, repented and again placed the guard on your tongue and that pleases Me.  You are in love with Me, your first love, and that pleases Me.  You are putting others ahead of yourself and that pleases Me.  You are expressing the characteristics of My Son and reflecting My Son's image and that pleases Me.  The more you humble yourself before Me and put Me first you glow.  You are one of My Chosen Vessels that I will pour My Spirit through.  I will reveal Myself through you, My love, yield to Me, surrender all of yourself to Me, for I am Yah and I will reign in you.  I will show forth Myself through your earthen vessel.

 Stay yielded to Me child, in everything.  Stay close to Me, stay sheltered under My wing, My little dove, you are Mine, My dear one.  Seek to know Me deeper now, for I come quickly now.  I will send My Son soon to collect His Beautiful Bride.  Keep your garments clean My child,  constantly yield to Me, My Son and the Ruach Ha Kodesh.  We alone are your protection, your provision, and your source.   We alone are your teacher.  Ask Me for wisdom and I will surely give it.  You have chosen wisely.  The path to Me leads ever upward, you are climbing the spiral staircase into My abode.  This journey together calls for you to remain courageous, steadfast and strong.

 Only with your eyes will you behold the reward of the wicked, but fear not My love it will not come nigh you.  For I am your shield and your rear guard.  I have placed you My dear one in the land of Goshen, no plague shall befall you or your own family.  I am your light and I have lit you up for your diligence in pursuing Me.  Oh My love I have so many wonderful plans for you, but you must yield and obey all that I instruct you, stay close, stay alert, focus, My love.

 I am here with you every moment, but Remember, you must invite Me into your moments.  If you call upon Me, I will come and help.  But, I will not barge in and take over, that is not My way.  You must submit your free-will.  You must call upon Me, you must ask for My help, if you ask I will help.  If you do not ask I will not help.

 Study My word, I have just revealed one of My ways and it involves your free-will.  Study how I interacted with the people, "What would you have Me do?", "Lord, if you be willing?", "I am willing", "Whatsoever you ask the Father in My name according to My Will, He Will do it", "Ask, Seek, Knock"...open your eyes, think about this, HEAR Me child.

 Take heed to My revelation that I have just revealed.  I do not help anyone who will not ask for My help.  You My dear, have always asked for My help continually in your life, so you live in My provision of abundance.  You are hearing Me clearly now, and yes I heard you, you will hear My shofars.

 It is My desire to give you the desires of your heart.  It blesses Me to bless you.  You have chosen to live your life as a living sacrifice to Me, and you have not gone unnoticed.  You were created by Me, for Me!  In Me, life is amazing.  Signs and wonders will follow you now child, for I am Big in you and as you decrease, I will show forth My glory in your earthen vessel, yield, I will use you My dear one, for you are worthy now, you are prepared, you are clean and you are righteous.  Yield, My Kingdom comes and My Will be done in you now, yield My child, My little one.  I will take you higher than you've ever gone before now.

 It's a new day My dear one.  It's a new day.  Blessed are they who receive My new day.  Only the ones who have prepared themselves can receive My new day.  You have prepared My child, and now I will take you to a new level in Me, do not be afraid for I am with you.  I see all, I know all, fear not My love, for I am here.  I love you.  It is your destiny to dwell in Me child.  It's your time to be with Me.  I will reveal much more now.  Stay Ready.

No comments: