Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hearing God - May 16, 2013

I am pleased with you child, your prayers and devotion come before Me in ever increasing faith, and so now I will send an abundance of rain, I will shower you with blessings My child, My little one, for your heart is pure and clean and you are continually drawing closer to Me now.  There are still many, many trials and tests to come for you, BUT count it all joy for I will deliver you up out of them all.  Hold fast to Me now, for the battle will become more fierce.  Keep your focus solely on Me, for I am your great reward.  I will bring you into My peace in the midst of the storms.  Do not lose heart, no matter what you face now, for I am here and nothing will come your way that I do not allow.

 You must trust Me now in everything.  Do not doubt My provision.  DO NOT hesitate to do what I have given you the unction to do.  Your unctions to show kindness are not your own desires they are from Me, obey Me child, recognize Me in these little unctions, this is how you sow seeds of love, My love, in the hearts of others.  One sows, another waters, and love grows.  Remember, I am love, and I am to be sown into the lives of people.

Let Me be seen Big and Strong in you, I must increase and you must decrease now My love, My dove.  You are gentle, you are kind, you are reflecting Me now.  I am transforming you into My likeness and image.  Let My words flow through you to touch others.  You were created to serve.  Out of the abundance of your heart, My love grows.  It flows out of you and grows and grows.  People are refreshed and strengthened by My words coming forth out of you.  My love knows no bounds.  Let Me flow out of you to touch others.  Let the beauty of My holiness rest upon you now.  Let the grace of gentleness be your covering.  Let My peace be your portion child.  Rest in Me, all is well with you.  I love you, you are Mine, My love, listen to Me always.

 My call goes out in the earth, My eyes search out the lost, I am awakening My Bride now, for it is time to show forth My Glory.  Many will heed My call, but many will not hear My call, for they are not ready, they are not prepared to hear Me.  You must come and diligently seek Me, ask Me to open your ears to hear, ask Me to open your eyes and remove the veils so that you can see.  Behold, I come, don't let Me catch you sleeping.  My child, I have awakened you, do not fall back asleep now.  Stay vigilant, stay alert, Beware of the enemies schemes to make you comfortable in Me, to make you believe that you have "arrived" this is a deception, this is a lie!  I have awakened you, you have found Me, your one true love, you are hearing Me.  But, you must not back off in your diligent pursuit of Me.  Stay hungry, pursue Me My child, I have so much more to reveal to you, keep coming, keep seeking and the door shall be opened to you.  There are many Keys in My Kingdom.  Love is the greatest.  But, there are more and you must come to Me and seek them out.  I will reveal much to you in the days ahead My dear one.  Be diligent in your pursuit of Me.  How hungry are you for Me?  Let Me see it.

No comments: