Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Aug. 29, 2013

Close your eyes.  Turn your eyes upon Me child for I am here.  I am your waymaker.  I am your stream in the desert.  I am your water in a dry and thirsty land.  I am the I am, you have need of no other.  Come to Me more often child for strength and encouragement.  I have much to say and teach you.  Draw away from your present situation and Rest in Me.  Your current stresses are but for a moment and then vanish, do not fear, each one of you is precious to Me and the journey you are on is fitly tailored just for you, no one can do your journey for you.  Each of you has to come to Me on your own.  Each one must seek Me on their own, while I may be found.

Bitter and sweet water should not come out of your mouth.  Remember, you choose how to live in Me, in faith, or trusting in another.  I am the only one you can count on.  Trust no other.  Fear not for I am here, I will protect you and shield you in the coming days.  I go before you and make a way for you.

Note:  this thought came into my head "God is good all the time, and all the time God is good", I think it was the holy spirit.


I love you, My little one, My dove, this world will pass away, but you will not, you are Mine and I will carry you away with Me, soon.  Hold fast to Me now child, as your world crumbles, hold fast to Me.  I will lead you out of any situation and hardship.  I am your source.  Come to ME with your questions.  I am faithful, I will not fail you child.  You are Mine, and I will protect and provide for My own.  Walk before Me, holy, clean and righteous.  Live in My love, never doubt My love or My ability to save.  Trust Me in all things, My dear one.  I am here.  I will provide for you.  Keep your armour on.  Be ready, for in such a time as you think not I come.

Behold, I come quickly.

No comments: