Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Aug. 28, 2013

My child there are many things troubling you.  Focus on Me, I alone am your source.  I am the way, the truth and the light.  I will deliver you.  Trust Me, your greatest hour is before you.  Yield to Me, follow as I lead.  Focus on Me.  Trust Me as I lead you down the path in your journey with Me.  You are Mine, My beloved, and I will never let you go.  Stay strong in Me.  Keep your focus on Me daily.  Do not look to the right or to the left, but straight in front of you.  I will lead you.  You follow Me, My little lamb.

Bring your concerns and questions to Me, let us reason together.  Do not fear, what you hear.  Do not fear what you see.  Do not fear what is happening on your earth right now, all must come to pass in My timing, everything is within My control.  I am God, and I alone am in charge of your future.

I will never leave you or forsake you.  I watch over you and I shield you with My mighty right hand.  No evil shall befall My chosen few.  Stay close to Me, My little one.  Stay tucked away, under the shadow of My wing.  I alone will protect you for you are mine and I will never let you go.  Peace, peace be unto you My child.  Daughter, arise and walk in My peace.  Do not get so focused on your mom that you put her before Me.  She has her own journey with Me.  You walk before Me in My peace.  Carry My peace with you into every circumstance.  You and I are bound together in covenant, and I will never let you go.  Trust no one but Me.  Seek Me constantly now, keep Me ever before your eyes. I will lead you if you Trust Me.  Do not doubt.  Do not fear - TRUST ME child.  Your best days are ahead of you.
Love
Lord Yeshua

No comments: