Monday, April 28, 2014

Hearing God - April 27, 2014

note:  I had several dreams last night that I do not understand...I will not blog these at this time...


As I finished writing out these dreams to ponder and meditate on, as I began to wait upon the Lord, He spoke:

Dreams have hidden meanings child, some are revealed immediately and some are sown as seeds to be revealed at a later time.  it is good to ponder upon your dreams and meditate upon them, some you should put up on your blog, some you should keep to yourself.  I do not require these dreams to be put up on your blog for they are related to details in your future.  It is good to record your dreams while they are fresh in your mind before they slip away like a wisp.  I am here to help you child.  Listen to the wind.  I am in the wind.  Listen child the sound of war is at the door, martial law is coming.  I will protect you and provide for you.

No comments: