Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - April 1, 2014

In the quiet, in the stillness, I come.  We meet in the morning before the day starts and life starts crowding in and demanding your time and attention.  You are blessed to be awake and looking for Me. You are wise to be on your watch and not slumbering your days away.  As you seek Me I become stronger in you.  As you seek Me our bond grows deeper, for our love will never end.  You put your Trust in Me and Me alone.  You have chosen the right path and I shall not be taken from you My dear one.  You and I are one in this journey.  You will always be provided for.

 You are now stepping into your authority.  Look up all the ways you have authority in Me and meditate on them and walk in them.  Do not doubt, only Believe.  For My work in you is going to enable you to walk in all of My promises. As you believe, be it unto you according to your faith.  As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.  Your words have power, for I shall use you to set the captives free.  Your anointing comes directly from Me. You are the seed of Abraham, for you do not see, yet you truly believe.  I shall use you and I shall increase your faith to teach, equip and help others find Me for themselves.

 You My dove are My reality.  For you recognize Me in all things now.  As you see Me, I become more and more real.  I am moving in you from the invisible to the visible.  As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.  As you determine in your heart to follow after Me, you come and you are rewarded with My presence dwelling in you and all around you.  The unknown is becoming known to you.

 I shall surely reward all who seek Me out for themselves.  Do not hesitate or delay the search for Me My children, for I am here waiting for you to come.  If you seek Me with your whole heart I shall give you the desires of your heart.  To know Me is to love Me.  I am here.   I will not disappoint you.  I am your help.  I am your comfort.  I am your joy.   I am your teacher.  I am your  guide through life.  I love you deeply, Deeply.  I think upon you all constantly.  I am your only hope.  I will to help each one of you.  But, I will only help you if you ask Me to.

 The wedding is about to take place and soon we shall gather for the feast.

Question:  What is my assignment Lord?

He answered:  You My child are going to change the hearts of many.  As you share My words to you, you breathe life and hope to others who shall be desperate to find Me for themselves.  As they come and ask Me for themseves.  I shall come to each one and make Myself known to them.  Study My word until it breaks forth and becomes real and My reality in you grows and springs forth.  For your wineskin My love is fresh and new and supple, oh so supple to carry My spirit.  You My love have been found faithful in your pursuit of Me and humble in your walk with Me, your desires are My desires.  For your heart beats with My heart and our love grows.  You are fully persuaded in your reality of Me and nothing can shake your reality.  The invisible has become visible.  I Am that I Am.  You know Me and I shall not be taken from you.  YOU are Mine and dearly, dearly loved.

No comments: