Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 24, 2014

Dear one, do not focus on what will happen tomorrow in your life and in the world, this will only lead to fear and uncertainty.  Instead focus on today, the day you are in,  for My grace is sufficient for today.  I shall walk with you through out each day.  I shall never leave you My little one.  You are safe and secure in Me.  Many hearts shall fail them for fear of what they see coming.  But, you My dear one shall have no fear.  I have strengthened you.  Behold I am here with you now.  You are seated before Me to receive My words of instruction to you.  It blesses Me that you eagerly come and seek Me out.  You shall lack for nothing.  For I shall provide all you will need.  I shall not leave you alone.  I shall be with you, for I am your constant companion.  Many shall be afflicted because of their sins, but it shall not come nigh you, for you are sheltered and protected in Me.  You are pure and clean before Me.  You are submitted and yielded to Me.  You have learned the valuable lesson of yielding to Me.  Do not be concerned with what is coming upon the earth, just watch.  I have already told you that you are to be a witness to what I shall do on the earth.  There is nothing you can do to change the course of direction the world is on.  You are not of this world.  You are of Me.  Stay strong and secure in Me.  Fully focused and trusting that I will always make a way for you.

I love you.

No comments: