Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hearing God - Jan., 2014

This is the way to start the new year, to spend it first with Me.  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Light.  No man comes to the Father except through Me, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  The Beginning and the End of all things comes through Me.  I am here.  Can you see Me?  No.  I am here.  Can you sense Me? No.  I am here.  Can you hear Me? Yes, because I am spirit and My True Worshippers must worship Me in spirit and in truth.  I have opened your ears to hear My voice.  I am training you, My dear one to be attentive to My voice.  I am training your ear to hear Me and know My voice.  Another voice you will not follow.  Remember, to test everything.  You can test the spirits by My Word.  If it is contrary to My written word, cast it far from you.  This is why you need to be well versed in My word.  So that you will be strong in Me and not easily deceived.  Treachery and deceit are rampant in your kingdom on the earth.  But you have forsaken your kingdom and are journeying with Me to My Kingdom.  You have chosen the narrow way.  This is the best and most profitable way for you.  You are growing in Me now.  You are becoming strong in Me.  I am transforming you into My likeness.  You bear My mark.  I am opening your eyes to see as I see.  Beloved this is for your good and will allow you to grow in Me.  It will not be easy, but it is necessary.  Your life is being written on My scroll.  As I spoke to man and they wrote it down on scrolls to preserve and share it with the world, they did so in obedience to Me.  Now you My child must share the words I give you on your blog.  This is leaving a paper trail for others to find Me.  Much is hidden and will be revealed to you.  But you must be faithful to reveal My words.  You are not always faithful in this.  For you let the cares of this world crowd in and distract you.  I am the only one you need to please.  You must be loving, kind, and patient to all you come in contact with for this pleases Me when you display My character.  But, know this, My child, much shall be required of you.  You are set apart for Me and My purposes for your life.  Follow Me only, I will never lead you astray.  I will lead you into the unknown, where you will HAVE to walk by faith and not by sight.  I have prepared you, are you ready?  Trust Me child in everything.  I am here.  I never leave.  Do not abandon your post.  Stand guard, and watch as the story of the ages unfolds.  Your destiny is before you.  Do not be afraid, separate yourself from anything or anyone, who hinders your walk with Me, just let it go, and come follow Me.  Rest in Me child I know the way.

No comments: